Dennis Martin, CPA, has been preparing tax returns, and providing quality, personalized financial accounting, and payroll services, in northeast Iowa since 1988. In addition he provides business and computer consulting. The write-up and tax work consists of farmers, contractors, small retail businesses, churches, golf courses and of course many individuals. He has expertise in the transfer of property, business planning, personal planning, and the tax consequences for small corporations, partnerships, and estates. In addition, he is a licensed real estate broker.
We pride ourselves on adapting to the various needs of each client. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs, thorough research, and sound analysis. Dennis Martin CPA, PC is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
- American Society of Certified Public Accountant
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the First United Methodist Church of Fayette
- Iowa Association of Realtors
- Fayette Lions Club
- Iowa State University Alumni
- Fayette County Farm Bureau